• Manhattan - gold - Tru-stone Leopardskin 1.jpg
    Manhattan - gold - Tru-stone Leopardskin 1.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 303
  • Manhattan - chrome - Tru-stone Malachite 1.jpg
    Manhattan - chrome - Tru-stone Malachite 1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Thanks for the kind words, folks. I've been working for about the last 6 months on my finishing and I'm thinking the effort is finally starting to pay off.

CSue & Toyotaman - It's a PSI blank called "Aquarius". It's one of those mica pearl materials that tends to be tough to turn but well worth the effort (IMHO). Love the blues and greens. I painted the tube and the blank a blueish green.

Yorkie - I really like the Manhattan pen. Love the clean lines and so far I've had no issues with the clip - which was something that was brought up here as a potential weakness. I tend to prefer longer tubes so this one works well in my area of choices. The instructions say to make a cover when pressing in the top so the click mechanism doesn't get damaged but I've been using the "tool" that CSUSA supplies with the Clicker pen kits. Works like a charm.

Last edited:
jrap - Thanks. LOML loved it, too. She got the first one. This is actually the 2nd. It's a Tru-stone called Leopardskin Jasper. And, yes, we think it pairs wonderfully with a gold pen.

Top Bottom