A Couple of Recent Bamboo Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from drgoretex

drgoretex

Hello fellow pen makers,

I forgot to post these pics here a little while back, in case anyone interested. I have had a lot of orders for this style of pen recently, making up most of what I have been doing. Whatever - it's all fun.

Cumberland Ebonite Bamboo Style Fountain Pen
IMG_7003.jpg

IMG_7008.jpg

Matte Black Ebonite Bamboo Fountain pen
IMG_7015.jpg

IMG_7020.jpg

Thanks for taking a look!

Cheers,

Ken

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenPal

Ken,

I see a trend in your pens that is quite exciting, there is a lot to like about pens with and without clips I also imagine threading materials such as Acrylic and Rubber compounds each require another set of skills. These also you appear to have mastered with neat results.

In common with others the Bamboo is very different. Many of the acrylics I have seen before the makers of these blanks should be proud of the way you turned them.

Your pricing from your site shows to me you put a value on your production method and time somewhat commensurate with the final product often folks take the safe route using almost finished blanks whereas in common with guys like Wizard and Timberbits as well as Chriselle to name only some of so many Turners I admire demonstrate quality in choice together with presentation.

Follow with great interest the work you do may you prosper.

Kind regards Peter.

drgoretex

Thank you very much, folks - the encouragement and feedback are appreciated.

Hoping to work on some other styles soon.

Cheers,

Ken

Top Bottom