A couple of pens with Toni's blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from sdoerr

sdoerr

I recently finished two Venus rollerballs with 2 of Toni's blanks. One is Blue Floral and the other is Pink Floral. These are the first of hers that I have done. Toni these are beautiful and they were really easy to work with. Keep up the great work.
Steve

Attachments

• SC1044-1.jpg
    SC1044-1.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 255
  • SC1044-2.jpg
    SC1044-2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 214
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

I can't get over how the colors in her blanks work so well together, and this pen style really works well with her creations. Great work both of you!

edstreet

quite good there. the setup is quite good and its not the class T layout :)

When I did the venus last year i was curious why more were not done with that kit.

sdoerr

Thanks for the positive comments. Have a great looking blank always makes the job easier.

edstreet--I have done about 6 Venus pens now and they make a very nice lady's pen. I was really disappointed when Craft Supply quit sell the gold version of the pen. Also, need a translation on "not the class T layout."

Steve

Haynie

Each time I see one of these I am so tempted to buy one. Then I get cold feet and worry about destroying them so don't do it.

edstreet

Each time I see one of these I am so tempted to buy one. Then I get cold feet and worry about destroying them so don't do it.

This is why I am wanting to do some abuse testings on the blanks. Not only is this a common statement but it's a concern for just about every one. The fact of the matter is polymer clay is PVC pipe.

Top Bottom