Couple of pens for my Mom's nurses

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Carole in VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carole in VA

Three of the nurses at the hospital have been especially caring and compassionate so I thought I would make them a little gift. I gave one to a nurse yesterday and they all raved about it and all wanted one. Some of them don't deserve a pen made from dog poop, but two more of them do. I know cedar is soft but it is so pretty. I used CA so maybe it will last. The walnut one is for a male nurse.

2005113164757_cedar_and_walnut3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dougle40

Very nice Carole . It's just too bad that more people don't think like you . Everyone is quick enough to complain but not to complement someone when they've done something right . Well done !

WoodChucker

Nice job, the pens are beautiful and I'm sure they'll love them. Pens sure do make great thank you gifts.

R.T.

HeatherA

Carole, I am also a nurse and kind words from patients and families are what help make it such a rewarding career. I am sure that such a special gift really made those nurses feel appreciated.

jwoodwright

What a nice idea. I'm sure the Nurses appreciate it.[:)]

I was so out of it when Mom was in ICU[:(] and the Hospice[xx(], Those Nurses were the Best. [:)] That's St. Clares in Denville, NJ.

jkirkb94

I know that the nurses appreciate them since I am an RN. There are always some good ones in every hospital as well as the bad ones. As far as the ones that don't deserve one out of poop...you might let it dry and try a lot of CA[:D] Kirk[8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom