couple pens I just finished

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hombre4

Status
Not open for further replies.

hombre4

Here are a couple pens I just finished. The pictures are not that great but I think you can still see them good enough. Both are Flat Top American, one is in Berea's Solid (0.925) Sterling Silver and African Blackwood and the other is Chen Chen and Berea's 18K Swiss Rose Gold. Any comments welcome.

Thanks....Archie

20051021191416_flattopamerwebready.jpg

20051021191453_flattopamerswissgoldwebready.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

How did the pictures get way over there on the right side? Did you use the "tab" key?

The pens look nice. Is that Rose Gold? What kind of wood is it?

I find the metal gizmo distracting. Also try cropping the photo so that it has just the pen and as little of the background as possible. I don't know how to put photos in replies or I would paste one in here to show you.

rtjw

You centered the pics in the page. That is what makes them look way over there. Lovely looking wood. Just dont like the kit. But you did a fine job.

wayneis

I'm surprised that the Rose Gold kits are still being sold, I quit buying them because they tarnished so badly. I've got a couple sitting here that have almost turned brown.

Wayne

Thumbs

Beautiful penmanship, Archie! I would be heartbroken to hear about tarnish problems with that rose gold. You have my condolences!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom