a couple pens with hand engraving.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from airrat

airrat

Here are a couple pens I engraved by hand. I was goofing off and wanted to practice with the engraving tool. Top pen is Curly Hickory, this was not as easy as the bottom which is Butternut.

Love

2008122222540_love.jpg

top Longevity bottom Happiness
2008122222551_prosperity%20and%20happiness.jpg

200812222260_Prosperity%20and%20happiness%20II.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

airrat

Thanks all

Keith yes it is filled with inlace with some glitter added, at work dont remember the exact name for it.

I am in the planning stage for another maybe a little more complicated.

PenPal

Tom,

They look great from downunder,used a Dremel extensively on an exchange pen recently ,will do again and the after that it is controllable. I do see the Foredom hand piece being an advantage.For some years I have had a Dremel scroll saw an older flimsy metal one but it came with a separate drive and handpiece,so I scrapped the saw and need to make a top for the motor with a hang loop and I will do that soon and experiment.That motor has a ton of go,really well made not like the rest of the saw,my wife loved it because it used pinned blades and you just squeezed it to change or release the blade.By this time she had four saws the last one a Hegner,one day she gave them all to me so I want to use them more.Any interest I will photograph my modified Dremel unit.Did not want to hijack the post.
Peter

Top Bottom