Couple of Patriots

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Fleabit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleabit

Got a new camera finally (Cannon A520). Had to snap some pics with it so here are my two latest creations. Top one is Bubinga and the bottom one is an unknown wood (guessing Nara). Definantly need to learn this camera better, especially sizing.

2005511174525_Bubinga%20Patriot.jpg

2005511174556_Unknown%20Patriot.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Wow, camera has great detail and takes great pics.
Nice pens. I barrowed my son's new canon and was impressed, but
I couldn't figure out how to get the right size and I hate having
to go into a resizong program, so I stick with my oldy but moldy Sony.

Fleabit

Thanks Anthony! My "oldy but moldy Sony" was not doing near the job I needed for posting. This one is blowing my mind on what it can do.

BTW Anothony: The top pen is in poly and the bottom is in CA/BLO. Am I going in the right direction on the poly? I have had a heck of a time with it. Any suggestions?

PenWorks

Wayne would be the authorative person to ask on the poly. I think he is going to do a demo on that in Provo, which I want to see. I do not do allot of it, about 1/2 my pens. I use the sanding sealer, then about 3-5 coats of Enduro depending on the wood or how I want the finish to be. I ussually MM back some of the gloss on mine. How many coats do you have on that one?

melogic

Nice looking pens Rick! I like the kit and wood combo. The pictures look great also. Good luck and congratulations on the new camera. [^]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom