A couple others

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

Here is 2 more pens that I had not shown here and I had done recently. Nothing spectacular but cool nonetheless.

Here is a Sierra with a blank I cast that has gold mylar. Looks great when the light hits it just right.

IMGP0907.jpg

Finally here is probably my favorite blue acrylic material. It is a material that Monte Verde uses in the pen designs. Very classic. It is a Roman Harvest kit. Thanks for looking.

IMGP0834.jpg

IMGP0826.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

John, that blue material is awesome!

Question: So is the ROman harvest today's Emporer? I don't see the Emporer on CSUSA's site any more.

Last edited:

jttheclockman

Taffy

Hi, I'm new to this web site and love all the information out there. I'm trying to find the pen stand/display (the round one) you have used in these photos, I've noticed it in a few other pictures I have seen.

I've purchased some kits from Timberbits and found him to be excellent in customer service and I like his kits. I use the Baron II kit a lot but now I'm going to try out the Roman Harvest. I haven't seen that blue pen blank on his site, did you get it from him or somewhere else.

Thanks
Taff
New Zealand

jttheclockman

Hi, I'm new to this web site and love all the information out there. I'm trying to find the pen stand/display (the round one) you have used in these photos, I've noticed it in a few other pictures I have seen.

I've purchased some kits from Timberbits and found him to be excellent in customer service and I like his kits. I use the Baron II kit a lot but now I'm going to try out the Roman Harvest. I haven't seen that blue pen blank on his site, did you get it from him or somewhere else.

Thanks
Taff
New Zealand

Welcome to the web site. If you are a new pen turner than this is the place to be for sure.

As far as the round pen stand, it is something I made some time ago. It is just clear resin poured in a dixie cup and turned and polished.

The blue blank material was purchased from a member here from his private stock. Not sure he has more to sell.

Thanks for looking at my pens. and again welcome to the site.

jttheclockman

John, Gold is not my favorite - however, that gold mylar pen is NICE, real nice!

Well thank you Hubert. Nice to see some of my older work resurface from time to time. Reminds me of some better times:)

That gold and I also do a silver are very good sellers. As I said in the thread they look even better in person. When I say I have not made any of those in a few years sound redundant because I actually have not made anything in a few years due to health issues:biggrin: I guess I can laugh about it now. Hopefully this will change in the near future. :)

Top Bottom