A Couple of New Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wdcav1952

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
The first one is a Elegant Sierra using a Bengal Tiger blank from Exotic Blanks.
My daughter is a huge LSU football fan so it is on the way to Hawaii to her.

The second pen is one of Jeff Powell's blanks on a Zen pen kit. I learned a couple of things with it: First, it should be used with a postable two piece kit. One a one piece kit lit the Zen, the skull will be upside down when you are writing with it. Second, if you ignore the first "rule" you should cut the blank where the design is closer to the end of the blank.

The wizard I used for a prop was a present to me from my son since I collect wizards. I figured that since the pen was a present for him, the symmetry of using the wizard as a prop worked well.

Comments of all flavors welcome.

Attachments

• Bengal Tiger_429x600.jpg
    Bengal Tiger_429x600.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 314
  • Wizard_429x600.jpg
    Wizard_429x600.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 316
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Thanks, Dawn, that was the effect I was trying for.

Keith, no, not Gandalf. As far as I know, this wizard is straight. It is a rather inexpensive piece, just labeled "Wizard Reading Book With Pet Dragon."

Druid

The wizard I used for a prop was a present to me from my son since I collect wizards. I figured that since the pen was a present for him, the symmetry of using the wizard as a prop worked well.

Comments of all flavors welcome.

William,
This is on a different subject but I took my Son up to see the Broadway musical Wicked at the Gershwin (NYC) last Thursday night for his
graduation present, the show was increadible and the Wizard was "fabulous" :biggrin::wink:

TBone

Good looking pens Cav. The pen does look like the wizard's staff. Ironic that I'm watching Merlin while reading this. Of course, skulls are always a good thing. :biggrin:

cnirenberg

Wow. I'm loving the Bengal Tiger blank, It came out great. I also like what I see on the zen pen. Jeff's blanks are also starting to grow on me... Those came out terrific.

Rollerbob

You know Cav, I'm thinking that Zen pen would look nice in your "Dress Uniform"......seond thought, na, way to masculine!:tongue: Nice looking pens, though!!:):cool:

Top Bottom