a couple new pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from watch_art

watch_art

Turning is a bit painful when my headaches won't go away.

Oh well...
:D

1_IMG_3646.JPG

1_IMG_3644.JPG

1_IMG_3643.JPG

1_IMG_3636.JPG

1_IMG_3640.JPG

1_IMG_3635.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thrustmonkey

Headaches

+1 on the headaches. Real hard to do anything with a migraine pounding in your head. Takes away your concentration which can be a little dangerous.

Ambidex

pain

Eyes checked is a good idea. I was having trouble with nasty headaches and accidently fixed them when I hurt my back and went to the chiro..apparently was a pinched nerve causing my headaches. Good luck!

SDB777

Did you only have one blank? That stubby pen is awesome!!!! I'm guessing you 'had' to make it postable in order to hold it for writting?

Scott (other is cool too) B

watch_art

Oh sterling! Got it. :)

I used two blanks, but probably could have gotten it from one if I hadn't screwed up at one point. Grabbed the wrong bit and drilled the barrel portion too big for the section threads. Ugh...

Customer wanted it threaded on the back to make it from pocket pen to pull size.
He should be getting it soon.
Hope he likes it. :)

Brooks803

They're both beautiful Shawn. I've been carrying my first stubby FP for almost 6 months and it looks the same as the day I finished it. Mine didn't have a clip though, I really like that aspect of it. Gotta work on that as soon as I get back to turning!

Top Bottom