A couple new ones.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Skewer

Skewer

It's 50 degrees in the garage today! The Accord kit was a Christmas gift, and the wood is beeswing narra. The other is a Desire fountain pen and is my first fountain pen - I think that makes it mine. I tried to backpaint the acrylic blank, but i don't think the paint stuck to the acrylic well, you can see through to the tube in places. Other than that, i'm happy with both. C&C welcome.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 152
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 188
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 191
  • Capture4.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 171
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

I like them !! As for painting the inside of the blank, many do, I find it much easier to use alcohol dye on the tubes instead, or paint the tubes. The advantage of the dye is that there is little or no buildup on the tube, and it won't rub off then you glue and slide the tube into the blank. Alcohol Dyes can be found at most craft stores. Jim S

bobjackson

Passed Away Mar 5, 2020
In Memoriam
Great job on both. I especially like the fountain pen. I paint the tubes unless you can really see thru the blank, then I paint the inside of the blank with tester's paint and a small tester's brush.

Sataro

Two very nice looking pens. First time I've saw that accord kit. It makes a very classy looking pen!

Top Bottom