Couple of Navigators

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TheHoneymooners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's 2 Navigators I did this weekend..First is BOW and the other is Long Leaf Maple Burl dyed Green....It's a gift for my best man!

20054201525_BOWNavigator.jpg

200542015224_LgLeafGrnMapleBurlNav.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Leather Man

This kit looks like the Baron. Where do you get the Navigator? I realy like this style pen. Vey nice looking pens by the way. I like the Big Leaf Maple best. If your Best Man does't like it, send it to me.:)
Ben

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Beautiful pens, Mick. I'm sure your best man will feel like he got the second best thing at the wedding (after Connie). One thing to consider--the driftwood background seems to detract from your pens...but it could be just my color blindness.

Gary

The Navigator is from Woodcraft. The Baron is from BB. It's the same kit with a different name. They are made by Berea Hardwoods.

PenWorks

Man, woke up from a sound sleep, my ears were ringing [:D]
I would be happy to be your best man Mike, especially if I can get that PEN , it's a beuty, both of them. [;)]

Great looking pens and the best man would be less than intelligent if he did not like his pen. I don't know whether my old eyes are bad or my monitor is wacky, but I really didn't see the green dye. BTW, if I have not already, Congrats on the upcoming nuptuals.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Great job on those Mike... but tell the truth are you sure Connie did not have a hand in them somewhere.... come on fess up... LOL

AdamB

nice, very nice. I really like how the green only shows up in spots.

Did you dye it? If so what was your process?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom