Couple of my first attempts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rolland

Rolland

I have been practicing and after making a few thought I would show off my attempts.

Attachments

• 100_1112.jpg
    100_1112.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 276
  • 100_1113.jpg
    100_1113.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 249
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Rolland, that is two fine pens you have shown us. The fit and finish is right where it should be. One suggestion, if you could crop the photos to show more pen and less background, it would be helpful. Thanks for showing. You have the right idea, no pics, didn't happen. You may be hearing that from time to time.
Charles

Rolland

The purple is a Preminum Classic Rollerball with stabilized Boxelder burl purple. The brown is an Orion rollerball with stabilized spalted Tiger Oak, it has a rougher feel more like natural wood. both have a blo/ca finish. both kits and blanks are from WoodTurningz, Inc.
Thanks for the kind words

Last edited:

DLGunn

The purple boxelder pen is beautiful. You did a great job on both. I really like those dyed boxelder pens. I am surprised I don't see more of them.

terryf

Lovely pens Rolland, be so kind and show off some more of your attempts here please :)
I quite like that Orion pen, got an email from Ryan at Woodturningz re the Orion and Im planning on grabbing a few - what do you think of them?

Rolland

Terryf
I like them and they don't seem to hard to do. But you have to understand I just started making pens so I really don't have a lot of history to draw from in compairing one pen to another.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom