A couple from this morning

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from elkhorn

elkhorn

I bought some of Marko50's steampunk blanks - this time an Eagle Scout and National Guard - for the bolt action.

As usual, he did a great job on them and they turned nicely. Starting to top off my inventory for a big Christmas show, so I'm going to be busy:big grin:

This National Guard pen goes to my son, who is proudly serving.

C & C welcome.

Attachments

• Eagle Scout.jpg
    Eagle Scout.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 269
  • National Guard.jpg
    National Guard.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 205
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elkhorn

Thanks, guys, I appreciate it. I'm very proud of both my boys. One got out of the Army last year and the other is still serving. And I promise - I won't get started on politics here:)

Have a great weekend!

MikeL

Wow, very nice! Especially like the national guard pen. I retire from the air national guard in 10 months after 33 yrs. I'll have to see if there is an ANG Marko blank.

elkhorn

Gentlemen, thank you for your support and for your service!

Mike, if Mark does not have an ANG blank on his easy store, email him a picture of what you would like on the blank and the style pen (bolt action, sierra, etc.) and he can get you a price.

vfxdaddy

Those turned out great!

Mark those are some very nice looking blanks. I looked on your Etsy page and didn't see an ANG blanks as I just retired from the ANG in March and have several buddies I would like to give them something nice.

I lived in Orem for a little bit with my dad before I joined the Air Force and back when I was a little kid. Love the mountains there. I miss the west and the mountains.

Top Bottom