A couple more for the weekend

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from GrantH

GrantH

I started a facebook page for my turnings and made an offer that when we hit 50 fans I would pick a random winner for a free pen. The winner wanted a lighter colored pen in a medium/small size. Rather than doing a slimline, I did a RT Euro. The wood is Bethlehem Olive Wood.

I hate the picture, it's of the wrong side. The opposite side has all the grain!

Bethlehem Olive Wood on RT Euro by Home Spun Creations, on Flickr

This is one I've wanted to do for quite a while, though I don't know the species. It was marked stabalized, and I put it on a Rifle Pen.

Unknown Wood on Rifle Pen by Home Spun Creations, on Flickr

SDB777

Great thing about photo's, especially now that everything is digital....the re-shoot won't cost anything! You can always swing that pen 180* around and do it again! Woohoo!

Nicely turned on both, but I gotta pick the cartridge turning as my fav here. The little knots give it the extra 'touch'.

Scott

GrantH

Great thing about photo's, especially now that everything is digital....the re-shoot won't cost anything! You can always swing that pen 180* around and do it again! Woohoo!

Nicely turned on both, but I gotta pick the cartridge turning as my fav here. The little knots give it the extra 'touch'.

Scott

The pen is already on it's way to the winner. No loss though, it still looks good...just a bit boring for what it really was. The rifle is my favorite as well. I'm still not sure if it is my new carry or not.

Top Bottom