A Couple of More Pens I Finished This Week

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wdcav1952

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
The first pen is my first Cambridge. It is a FP, and is made with axis antler, which I love to work with.

The second one is a Perfect Fit gold titanium. I used a piece of the red Shaeffer acrylic rod Elliot is selling for this pen.

Comments welcome.

2007122921159_100_2539.jpg

2007122921244_100_25381.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />The first pen is my first Cambridge. It is a FP, and is made with axis antler, <b>which I love to work with.</b>

The second one is a Perfect Fit gold titanium. I used a piece of the red Shaeffer acrylic rod Elliot is selling for this pen.

<u>Comments welcome.</u>

William - while your pen making has taken a turn for the better, the influence of Ed, MLK, Doc Stram and others has nearly undone all of the wonderful education your parents beat into you! [8D]

wdcav1952

Originally posted by DCBluesman
<br />
<br />The first pen is my first Cambridge. It is a FP, and is made with axis antler, <b>which I love to work with.</b>

<u>Comments welcome.</u>

William - while your pen making has taken a turn for the better, the influence of Ed, MLK, Doc Stram and others has nearly undone all of the wonderful education your parents beat into you! [8D]

ROTFLMAO!!!!! I knew something was dangling, alright[:I]

toolcrazy

Very nice pens. I like the Cambridge the best.

I want to try a Cambridge, but can't find anyone with both pens and bushings in stock.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
<center><b>EXCELLENT</b> work, Cav.</center>

Is the Cambridge for your personal use??

Nice pen, either way. If you're going to sell it, GET LOTS of cash![:D][:D]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by DCBluesman

Might I respectfully suggest, "The education fondly beaten into you by your loving parents" should be more "proper", Mr. Metcalf!!

Your version has a "common" ring to it!! Don't you agree????[}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

IPD_Mrs

<br />The first pen is my first Cambridge. It is a FP, and is made with axis antler, which I love to work with.

Cav I am assuming that you love to work with this as the smell reminds you of drilling teeth. You are one sick puppy![:eek:)]

As for Mr. Metcalf's comments, he needs to realize that we are endeavoring to give you a more rounded and down to earth education.[}:)]

Not that you need to be told as it tends to enlarge that already swollen head of your's, "Beautiful Work".

Mike & Linda

wdcav1952

Originally posted by ed4copies
<br /><center><b>EXCELLENT</b> work, Cav.</center>

Is the Cambridge for your personal use??

Nice pen, either way. If you're going to sell it, GET LOTS of cash![:D][:D]

Thanks for the kind words, Ed. I also appreciate your help to Lou in fully determining how my parents lovingly beat me! [:D]

Actually, this one is going to be a gift to a person to whom I owe a great deal. The next one will hopefully bring a premium price.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Just remember Cav,

"It hurt (them) more than it will hurt YOU!!"

(Somehow, I always thought this was untrue - but lots of nuns and priests said it to me, so I guess I was wrong!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom