Couple more pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wayneis

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayneis

Here are a couple more pens that I have been working on lately. Rirst is a Sierra with Orange Inlace.

2005102814320_DSCN5270orange.jpg

Next is a Flat Top Pen and Pencil with Black Rose Lucite from Pipe Makers Emporium.

2005102814724_DSCN5273peFT.jpg

Finely is a Classic American with some Red Inlace.

2005102814945_DSCN5271Classicred.jpg

Thanks for looking, I have some more material that is burning a hole but I'm saving it for the new Kits I have on order like the Emperor and the Panache, oh man I can't wait.

Wayne

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Wow, you really HAVE been busy! I'm jealous of your shop time; clearly, it's been very worthwhile. These all look great! What do you think of the Classic American kit? I'm not sure I like that style.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Nice work, Wayne.

Interesting-I have never liked the Classic American (don't really know why). But, it DOES answer the question I get all the time about an intermediate pen. Maybe I better RETHINK my preferences to allign them with MY CUSTOMER (right now, my passer-by!)

Good turning and good marketing-smart man!![:D][:D]

BigRob777

Wayne,
Very nice work! Concerning Sierras, I am wondering: Have you considered turning wood or acrylic replacements for the black piece, on the nib end, or clip end? I really like the Sierras and wish I had gotten in on the bulk buys.
Rob

JHFerrell

Rob, Check with Bear Tooth Woods...got an e-mail the other day I think he has Sierra's for about $4. Not sure what finish though. Almost a bulk buy price...never ordered from him but I have seen lots of good posts abut his service

wayneis

Rob it is not possable to replace the black I don't believe but I'll look more closely now that you mention it. As far as the bulk buy goes I'm not to sure if we really saved very much because BB's prices are already so good. As far as Bear Tooth Woods goes I have ordered from Ernie and the service was excellant so I would say give it a try. I bought some of his new copper plated kits and am very happy with them.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom