A couple more pens..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Fay Prozora

Fay Prozora

The acrylic one is plenty chucky but that couldn't be helped. That blank was so full of bubbles that I came close to throwing it away. I had a dilly of a time working with it but I was able to save it. It is bronze and violet and I won't order that one again unless it is made better than it was. I think when it was made the bubbles were not all out and it was full as I kept getting catch after catch. The other one is purple heart and it turned out fairly good. I have one more purple heart blank left and I may start that one tomorrow.. Going to go lie down now Take care Fay

Attachments

• 2nd acrylic pen-1 (640x480).jpg
    2nd acrylic pen-1 (640x480).jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Acrylic pen-2 (640x480).jpg
    Acrylic pen-2 (640x480).jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 141
  • Couple more pens-1 (640x480).jpg
    Couple more pens-1 (640x480).jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 152

plano_harry

Too bad abut the blank, but at least you got lots of practice dealing with difficult situations. There will be more.

I think Toshiba is pulling the focus on your camera away from the pens.

solobiker

Fay, as you know I am pretty new to turning pens and learn something new with each pen that I have made. I think you are doing great and remember you are always your worst critic.

Fay Prozora

LOL on the Toshiba.. These are not great pictures but I will set up a special place where I can take good pictures of the pens. Maybe a corner in the shop or the living room or some thing. I think I'm getting better at getting them closer to the bushings and the caliper trick worked out great too that some one had told me about. I still like the acrylic one but it is too bad about the bubbles. But not a bad pen. I will inspect the blanks more close as I go to make more. Take care... Fay

Top Bottom