A couple more for the Corps

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Sylvanite

Sylvanite

Two pens embellished with the U.S. Marine Corps EGA (Eagle, Globe, and Anchor) logo. The first is cocobolo (the pretty grain is on the back) and was made to order. The second is camo dymondwood and I was just playing with the laser rotary attachment.
2008520222523_MarinePens_x400.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

guts

OUTSTANDING!!,Really like the bullet pen with the emblem on it,sure would like to have a few of them,Semper Fi. to who ever gets them.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Those are beautiful pens!

One word of warning: While they are for military personnel, IF military personnel have to travel by commercial air, it is highly likely that bullet pens can or will be confiscated, the persons may be detained and a possible body search as well. Please add a note with the pen to be careful with this and to place "Bullet" pens in checked luggage on commercial flights.

There was a discussion on this about a year ago. Some countries and some US airport screeners don't play around with even look-a-likes when it comes to weapon related items,

Sylvanite

Originally posted by leehljp

...it is highly likely that bullet pens can or will be confiscated...some US airport screeners don't play around with even look-a-likes when it comes to weapon related items.
Given that TSA attempted to confiscate Gen. Joe Foss's Congressional Medal of Honor, I wouldn't put anything past them. My advice to flyers is don't take anything you aren't willing to lose.

Sylvanite

Originally posted by Ozzy

I would like to know where to get a couple of the segmented cartridges.
Now there's a perfect straight line [:eek:)]. It just so happens that I sell them (not cut for a hidden clip as shown here, but for use with an unmodified slim/euro clip and finial). See http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=36788 for an example. Instructions and order information is on my website - just follow the link in my signature.

Regards,
Eric

Top Bottom