Couple more Cigar pens.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

Two Cigar pens. Top one is Red Oak,I stained it with a dark walnut stain. The second pen is made from a Maple burl. Both are finished with a friction polish. I really like the cigar pens, there easy to make and just feel good in my hand. Thanks for looking! And I'm done for a couple of days now. :D

Mapleoak.jpg

R.T.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

Thanks Kirk, the nice thing about oak is I have an almost endless supply of it. It's what I use to experiment with. [:)]

R.T.

PenWorks

Good looking pens RT, the stained red oak is different, I like it. I cut a bunch of different oaks I got from some guy in CA. I had no idea of how many species of oak there was.

I wish my wife would paint the house too ! Only I would buy the paint. We have a running joke in the house here. My wife's Aunt has a green house I make fun of, and every green house we drive by, I say, "oh your Aunt must have painted this house"

Also, there is no room for slackers here, can't take more than three days off in a row. Anthony

Gregory Huey

Oak hum! My fire wood pile just took on a hole new look. I just got done stacking a cord of oak fire wood. Ya think the spouse will think I'm a little wierd if I go out and restack the hole cord.(just might be a couple special logs in there) Great looking pens,nice job.

WoodChucker

Thanks Fred!

Anthony, yeah I like red oak more for woodworking then I do turning, but when it's free I force myself to use it as much as can. [:)]

R.T.

WoodChucker

Hey George, if she's anything like my wife better not tell her she might have to be a little cold so that you can make some pens, there funny about that stuff. [:D]

R.T.

PenWorks

Very good RT, "YOU choose wisely.[:D]
You may want to check the Ligero group order out, it would be a good way for you to start the first of the year.
I am heading out the door as we speak, gotta golf game this morn,[8D] Have a great day. [:)] Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom