Couple from last night...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MorganGrafixx

MorganGrafixx

Titanium gold/black Wall St. II and a stopper. The pen was a kit that I had laying around for a while. I'm not a fan of gold, but I wanted to see how the gold/black would pair with this pink/peach blank I got from Johnathon a few days ago. I absolutely love the swirling in the blank and the color is cool because it's not something I've seen before. Jury is still out on weather or not I'm diggin' the combo with the gold though.

The Stopper was ordered by a customer to go with another Wall St. I posted yesterday. Same batch of pink from that pen (not the one in this post). She gave me free reign on shape and size. It took me a while to decide on a shape, but out of nowhere my son brings me a Tootsie Pop that was the same color of the acrylic blank I had on the lathe. I did a double take and......EUREKA!. I had found my shape!

Attachments

• IMG_0708.jpg
    IMG_0708.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0707.jpg
    IMG_0707.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0703.jpg
    IMG_0703.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0710.jpg
    IMG_0710.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0712.jpg
    IMG_0712.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0711.jpg
    IMG_0711.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 108

Brooks803

They both look great Scott. I too like the stopper shape. I'm not a fan of the gold kits either, I only use them if it's a customer request. Although I'm glad I did that second batch of pink blanks to better match what you needed, I am pleased with how that one looks! Your photos are great too!

Top Bottom