A Couple Jr's

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BobBerk

BobBerk

Hey everyone. Finally got around to taking some pictures of the newest pens, so figured I'd post em up.
On the left we have the Rhodium Jr. Statesmen done in White Turquoise.
On the right is the Black Titanium Jr. Gent done in "Flame Box Elder Burl."

Most of you don't know me, considering I mainly just read the forums. But constructive criticism is always appreciated.

-Bob

Attachments

• 000jrstate3e.jpg
    000jrstate3e.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 196
  • 000jrs3e.jpg
    000jrs3e.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 230
  • 000jrs1e.jpg
    000jrs1e.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 000jrgent4e.jpg
    000jrgent4e.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 192
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jskeen

Great work! Looks like the finish and fit are spot on on both. I can't tell this for sure one way or the other from the pictures of the pens without the caps on, but it LOOKS like the body of the pen has a good bit more curve to it than the cap. I might be way off, and a picture of them capped may prove it. I usually try to make the amount of curve between cap and body not necessarily identical, but at least complimentary. Again, the fact that the body tapers, and both ends of the cap are the same size may cause a little bit of an optical illusion on this. Bottom line, if it looks right to you, ignore me. Maybe just a little something to think about though.

BobBerk

Nice! I really like the Boxelder.

I think you might adjust the lighting. It should show on the pens more.
Thanks, I see what you mean now that you say it. Usually I get my sister to come over and do all the photography, still figuring out the does and don'ts.

Great work! Looks like the finish and fit are spot on on both. I can't tell this for sure one way or the other from the pictures of the pens without the caps on, but it LOOKS like the body of the pen has a good bit more curve to it than the cap. I might be way off, and a picture of them capped may prove it. I usually try to make the amount of curve between cap and body not necessarily identical, but at least complimentary. Again, the fact that the body tapers, and both ends of the cap are the same size may cause a little bit of an optical illusion on this. Bottom line, if it looks right to you, ignore me. Maybe just a little something to think about though.
Hmm, I think it's just an illusion from the pictures. Or I just don't an eye for it yet. I have a picture of the one with cap on, but not the Jr. Gent. Still look like it in this one?

Attachments

• 22jrstate2.jpg
    22jrstate2.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 119
Top Bottom