Couple of firsts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TheHoneymooners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a couple of Pens I started this weekend. Both "firsts' for me.

2005627231855_1stHomebrew.jpg

200562723204_BloodwoodOliveCigar2.jpg

The first is a "home brew" resin I did. The second is my first "glue-up", Bloodwood and Olivewood. Connie says she's gonna post pics of all the blanks we cast as soon as we strip the last of em out of the molds

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Mike, the yellow russet came out neat, it almost looks like wood. I like the angle cuts on the glue-up too; much more visually appealing than the straight cuts I did on my first one.

Fangar

I really like the the Bloodwood / Olivewood. They both look great!

If that photo is for a website or other display, I would recommend changing the text to a lighter color (white) to show up against the background. I know you didn't ask about that, but just a suggestion.

James

Originally posted by Fangar
<br />I really like the the Bloodwood / Olivewood. They both look great!

If that photo is for a website or other display, I would recommend changing the text to a lighter color (white) to show up against the background. I know you didn't ask about that, but just a suggestion.

James

LOL......thanks James........I told Connie to use a lighter font, but sssh don't tell her I said so![:D]

white font on cream burlap? I guess I can try that... I think it needs to be bolder & blacker myself LOL But coudn't find the same one I've been using, since SOMEONE was harping on me to GET EM DONE so they could post something LOL

Now, to take the picture of ALLLLLL the resins we got hig.. I mean, got made this weekend. LOL Might try to post that tomorrow.

:eek:)

mick

Originally posted by TheHoneymooners
<br />white font on cream burlap? I guess I can try that... I think it needs to be bolder & blacker myself LOL But coudn't find the same one I've been using, since SOMEONE was harping on me to GET EM DONE so they could post something LOL

Now, to take the picture of ALLLLLL the resins we got hig.. I mean, got made this weekend. LOL Might try to post that tomorrow.

:eek:)
LOL......who needs brain cells anyway?[:p][:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom