A Couple of Euro's that I turned

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jckossoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

jckossoy

With doing things around the house (remodelling the kitchen), I finally got a chance to do some pen turning before this past Shabbos. The top one is 2-toned persimmon and the bottom is bloodwood.

Hopefully I'll get more time while I'm waiting for the new cabinet doors (no time or experience in making cabinet doors:() to make some more pens:D.

Jeff (Yaakov)

200513131816_persimmonandbloodwood.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary

Nice work Jeff...you better watch your time on those remodeling projects. I once let my wife get me into one that lasted a year...notice I said once.

PenWorks

Nice Jeff, I like the two tone persimmon. It looks to have some nice character to it.

The last time I thought about making some cabinet frames, I found a cabinet shop going out of business. I paid more for the shipping than the doors and still bought a finished frame cheaper than I could have bought the wood, they were maple & hickory.

Glad you found some time in the shop. Anthony

bajacrazy

Nice work Jeff [8D] I know all about those home remodel projects. I’m in the middle of one myself. Sure takes away from pen turning time.[}:)]

tipusnr

I agree - those are two nice looking pens. Won't go into the remodeling thing as it NEVER stops. Still have details to finish on the last two projects and spouse has planned the next two (and made some of the material purchases). Still she does a lot of the work herself so not really much more than an annoyance for me.

Good luck on your projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom