A couple of Ed's acrylics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hilltopper46

Status
Not open for further replies.

hilltopper46

2006826192434_pen36.jpg

The first is the red pearl - the picture (and my photography)doesn't begin to do this justice. LMOL has decided she likes this better than the padauk pen she is carrying so is trading it in for this one.

200682619254_pen37.jpg

Pen Potion # 9 - interesting stuff. The accent is to cover an oops - but why not try?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

redfishsc

Those are pretty. You have a superb polish on them. LOML will use it with pride, I'm sure of it.

What's the material in the center band on the bottom one?

angboy

She's the love of 2 guy's lives? Kind of a reverse harem thing going on here? [}:)][}:)]

But seriously, I like the purple one a lot- the oops band was a good choice!

hilltopper46

Originally posted by redfishsc
<br />Those are pretty. You have a superb polish on them. LOML will use it with pride, I'm sure of it.

What's the material in the center band on the bottom one?

The shine is courtesy of Hondabright[:)], a product sold for those of us who ride plastic motorcycles (Goldwings). Followed up with some Maxell plastic lens scratch remover I found in the kitchen cabinet.

The centerband is a small piece of Dymondwood that I found lying on the floor [:I] when I was grumbling to myself about needing something for that spot (you won't see me posting any pictures of MY shop).

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Nice job, Tony!

Photography is not MY forte either (ask anyone), but trying to take pics of red and purple are the WORST, I believe. Try a black background-it seems to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom