A couple of customs.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Twissy

Twissy

Finished the first one this morning and for the first time managed to make one in half a day (a long day though:biggrin:). Getting a taste for these beveled end pens.....might have another go at one with a clip tomorrow.
Both fitted with JoWo 6mm nibs.
C&C's welcome.
IMG_1282.JPGIMG_1281.JPGIMG_1278.JPGIMG_1279.JPGIMG_1277.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ed McDonnell

I like the purple angle ended pen. It might almost be a shame to ruin the nice clean lines of that design with a clip. Is it small enough that someone might carry it in a pocket? Or are you looking for a roll stopper?

Nice job.

Ed

Twissy

Thanks guys!

I like the purple angle ended pen. It might almost be a shame to ruin the nice clean lines of that design with a clip. Is it small enough that someone might carry it in a pocket? Or are you looking for a roll stopper?

Nice job.

Ed

Thanks Ed. I agree that the shape of the purple one would not suit a clip. I intend making one the same shape as the one I posted last week (here) as it seems to be quite a popular shape. It does seem that clipless pens are becoming more popular though, at least as far as my sales are going!:)
Cheers
John

wizard

Beautiful!!

John,
You never cease to amaze! As usual, your craftsmanship is superb and pens are gorgeous. Clip...:eek:...
Come to think of it....actually a clip with beveled ends with same angles as the end of the pen might look good....
Nevertheless, you are lucky you live where you do. If I lived closer....would be highly tempted to steal those...:biggrin:.
Again, outstanding job on both!
Regards,
Doc

Twissy

John,
You never cease to amaze! As usual, your craftsmanship is superb and pens are gorgeous. Clip...:eek:...
Come to think of it....actually a clip with beveled ends with same angles as the end of the pen might look good....
Nevertheless, you are lucky you live where you do. If I lived closer....would be highly tempted to steal those...:biggrin:.
Again, outstanding job on both!
Regards,
Doc

Thanks Doc, I appreciate the kind words!!
Just finished one with a clip......time to post:)

Top Bottom