A couple of copperheads

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Received these already wrapped and ready for casting the end of last week, the tubes were powder coated white. I'm really liking these skins as they sure make a pretty pen.

1_IMG_1158-1__Large_.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

In answer to Jon and the PM's I received, my source of these at this time has none left.
Received these already wrapped and ready for casting the end of last week, the tubes were powder coated white. I'm really liking these skins as they sure make a pretty pen.

1_IMG_1158-1__Large_.jpg

les-smith

I am so BIG TIME jealous. Beautiful, the best of the snake skins IMHO. I just hope I can get my hand on some of that before Christmas.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Damn, Roy, give it a rest!!! :angry: First your Gators demolish my Tigers, and now you show these awesome pens!! I killed a 3 foot copperhead in my parents' driveway before I moved north, and wish I had known what I was throwing away!!:crying:

Gagler

Those have some really nice color to them - much better looking to me than rattler. Great job, and to echo others here I'd like to get some of those blanks, too!

OKLAHOMAN

I would think that they would look great in copper, I just don't use any copper kits as the plating wears:frown: and at the price I get (or try to get:rolleyes:) on these I don't want any problems. Thank all for your comments.
Sweet pens Roy. Kinda wondering what they would look like in Copper....

Top Bottom