Couple closed end El Grandes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Chatham PenWorks

Only my second and third closed ends. What do you guys think of the shape? Or lack of shape?

Both PVC from Bruce119.

image-4144416759.jpg

image-1165570708.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

I have some of that and also a pink section I believe. Couldn't tell you who I got it from now as its been a long time. I just never knew what to put it on. Both of your completed pens look good. Nicely done!

Thanks guys. I was hesitant to usethe pvc as well, until I first matched it up with an el grande. It suits the simple components, and clean lines. I think you'll be pleasently surprised when you turn that pink/purple piece, as it actually has a subtle grain pattern to it.

booney0717

I realy like them the way they are. As of yet i dont do closed end or anything custome for that matter, so i realy dont know what it takes to make one. But i think they would look realy nice if you were to make the pen body alittle more hour glass shaped. Not tring to be a critic at all, just an idea. They look great how they are

I realy like them the way they are. As of yet i dont do closed end or anything custome for that matter, so i realy dont know what it takes to make one. But i think they would look realy nice if you were to make the pen body alittle more hour glass shaped. Not tring to be a critic at all, just an idea. They look great how they are

Critique is just what I asked for. Thank you.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Bob - I really think you need a simple blank for the El Grande. That wide centerband seems to break up heavily patterned blanks too much.

SDB777

Can't really tell from the photo's, but I'm guessing you made the closed-end flat? Not pointed?

Can you post the cap over the end?

Scott (nifty colors) B

Top Bottom