A couple cigar pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from eliasbboy

eliasbboy

I should say "regular" cigar pens. I have nowhere near the talent/knowlegde to attempt the cigar look-a-like pens.:)

The first is cocobolo and the second is boxelder. These are the new stylus cigars from Bear Tooth Woods.

IMG_1039 copy.jpgIMG_1033 copy.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

I should say "regular" cigar pens. I have nowhere near the talent/knowlegde to attempt the cigar look-a-like pens.:)

The first is cocobolo and the second is boxelder. These are the new stylus cigars from Bear Tooth Woods.

Why is that...??? have you had a go at trying to make one...??? You may find that, you have the talent, after all, the first may not be "perfect" but when since first's are perfect...???

Cigar kit pens are one my preferred kits, while cigar look alike pens are a speciality that starts with the source of the raw materials to make one, in the first place. The burn't ash look alike is where the expertise is and there are a hand full of people that are very good at doing that but and like anything else, trial and error gets you results in the end.

Both of your blanks are beautiful and I'm glad so see someone tackling a diagonal cut blank, there is a general perception that they are very difficult to work with and in many cases, they can be, still not as bad as 90% of the cross cuts blanks but, a little care and common sense while working on such cut woods, pays off in the end also, big time...!

Well done on your efforts...!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom