A couple of Cats

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mbroberg

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I got the blank out of some company in Wisconsin:wink:. Rhodium Clicker and a Ti Gold Sedona. I made them with the intention of enticing some of the Cincinnati fans I work with :biggrin:.

:good::bad:?
Mike

Attachments

• Bengals 1.jpg
    Bengals 1.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 267
  • Bengals 2.jpg
    Bengals 2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

Great job on those Mike . Those blanks make some very interesting patterns . Where is this place in Wisconsin that has such wonderful penmaking supplies ? :wink: :)

mbroberg

Great job on those Mike . Those blanks make some very interesting patterns . Where is this place in Wisconsin that has such wonderful penmaking supplies ? :wink: :)

It's a magical little company tucked away in the quaint little town of Racine. It's run by an exotic princess :beauty:and her meager assistant:clown:. ExoticBlanks.com.

mbroberg

Very nice Mike, but I'm not much of a Bengal fan.

Yep Mike, I'll give you a pair as well!!:good::good: Nice job, even tho is for the wrong team!!:wink:

Thanks. I'm not a Bengals fan :mad-tongue:either. But many of the folks I work with are:rolleyes:............. and they have money:biggrin:, and they need to write:bananen_smilies051:!

hewunch

/me waves his hand... I AM A BENGALS FAN!!!! I am not a fair weather fan. I have been a fan since the 70s and when they have their next good run, no one will accuse me of jumping on a bandwagon.

Rollerbob

Hans, being a jumper means I never have to admit that I'm a loser!:biggrin: Please don't interpret this as an insinuation!!:):redface:

bitshird

The pens look great, but I didn't think that Bengal fans knew how to write.:biggrin:

I thought they were like the Titans fans, they scratch images on their cave walls,:biggrin: surly those pens are too nice for them.
Hans, I'll send you some flint shards :tongue:
Beautiful pens Mike​

maxman400

:good:Great looking Pens, :good: And blank I just got one of those myself. I think I will pair mine up with some bullet pens.

Top Bottom