Couple Brooks803 Specials

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PTownSubbie

PTownSubbie

First of all, Thanks Jonathon for the blanks you sent me a while back. When I saw them I knew right away that the Suspended Animation Blanks were a must!! Let me tell you all, these are much much better looking than any picture can show! I like them enough that I had to pour my own Vertical Casting Mold....LOL!

The first is an Orange Blank back painted Black on a Gold TN Jr Gent I RB kit.

The next is a Coral Blank back painted Yellow on a Chrome Jr Gent I RB kit.

Thanks for looking. Comments both good and bad accepted.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

G1Pens

Both look really great. Jonathan makes some great blanks and his suspended animation blanks are great.

Of course a great blank is of no value it you can't turn it into a nice pen and you have done these justice. Very nice.

IPD_Mr

I like the first one real well. The second one would scare me at a show. I would be afraid a kid would come up and try to eat it. Looks like candy. :biggrin:

Brooks803

Fred, those are seriously cool! You did a great job painting inside the blanks. I've seen many in person so I know what you mean by the pictures don't do them justice, that 3D effect is so cool. No need to pour a mold...just let me know when you need more! Great work!

PTownSubbie

I like the first one real well. The second one would scare me at a show. I would be afraid a kid would come up and try to eat it. Looks like candy. :biggrin:

I couldn't figure out what it was looking like but it must be what you said.....it looks like Candy!!

Fred, those are seriously cool! You did a great job painting inside the blanks. I've seen many in person so I know what you mean by the pictures don't do them justice, that 3D effect is so cool. No need to pour a mold...just let me know when you need more! Great work!

I need more.....LOL!! I have ways to get them. It will just take some time to figure it out..... THANKS AGAIN FOR THE BLANKS!!!!

Fred

OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Yes you need to try it!

Already did......

Top Bottom