Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Old Griz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Here are a couple of Barons....
Black TN Baron in Green Soapstone... what a PIA.. dust everywhere, but polished real nice... AND THEN... stress factures appeared an hour after assembly.... I will eventually take it apart, it had real potential.. but I think I know what to do if I decide to do another... will have the ream the tubes until loose and CA the fittings in place... This stuff is too fragile...
2005324192752_SoapStoneBaron.jpg

Gold TN Baron in Curly Eucalyptus... this is the same wood that Tony has for sale, but not from his lot... real pretty and easy to turn and a real nice color and curl
2005324192916_CurlyEucalyptusBaron.jpg

Sterling Silver Baron in Bethlehem Olive Wood... this is some of that BOW that they sold on special about 2 months ago.. listed as having "beauty marks".. absolutely gorgeous stuff with some wild coloring... this one is shot through with browns, golds and subtle pinks... I love BOW...
200532419315_BOWBaron.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

Looking Good Tom---I did finally break down and bought a white trash can.
Keeping up with you is getting to be a real job, I keep getting farther behind all the time.

driften

Very Nice! I really like the BOW baron. I have some BOW on order and I hope they look half as nice as yours!
Really good work on the three pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom