Couple of Atlas pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

Heres a couple of Atlas pens I made as part of an order I got yesterday. I posted a color flyer on the bulletin board at a few party stores in the area and got a sale from it. Guess I'll try this again. [^]
AtlasBlkWhtCel.jpg

AtlasPurpBlkCel.jpg

R.T.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Great looking pens RT. I have good luck with the w/b as well. And the red looks great too.

Your turning into a selling machine ! Anthony

WoodChucker

Thanks Ken, I figure every little bit helps, and I got one sale and two inquiries from 3 flyer's, so that's not to bad for them only being up for 3 days now.

R.T.

G

I'm bedinning to like that black kit.
You certainly did it justice.
Out of curiosity.
Anthony said he liked the red one too.
Is it red or a shade of marbilized pink?
Trying to figure out if my monitor is set right.

WoodChucker

Thanks Ken, the file for the flyer is a text document and I can't figure out how to change it to a jpeg so I can post it here. I keep getting an error. If I figure it out I'll post it. Sorry! Oh, and I can't take all the credit for it, Anthony gave me some ideas of his own, that I used, and then I went from there. Thanks again Anthony! [:)]

Thanks Lou! Yep, it sure seems like things are starting to pick-up. [:)]

Eagle, yeah I'm not sure why he said red either, unless he was talking about another pen in my album or web page. But it's like a purple or like you said, a marbleized pink. I think your monitor is fine so don't play with it. [:D] Thanks!

R.T.

WoodChucker

Thanks Gregory, I'm trying to figure out how to post a pic of the flyer but I'm not having any luck. Anyone know how to convert a MS Word file into a jpeg file? Thanks!

R.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom