count to 10, begin again

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mostangrypirate

I got a ship wreck(Iberia) blank in trade with Ron. I was very exited. I was planning to put it on a Navigator(also got in trade)...man I love trading...then I was going to see if I could do any good with decals, and put my scuba instructers name on it, and gift it to him. anyone wanna guess how I reacted when I discovered that I drilled both halves with the same drill bit.:mad: after calming down, I wound up with a Walnut burl body(also from trade) and the Iberia piece for the cap. it doesn't suck, but I'm still disapointed.

Attachments

• iberia.jpg
    iberia.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 260
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

altaciii

I had that happen to a real nice BOW blank one day. Man, was I mad. After thinking about it a little while I mixed up some Alumilite dyed it black and filled the hole. The next day I drilled the right hole and it worked perfectly. Thats my 2 cents:rolleyes:

I had that happen to a real nice BOW blank one day. Man, was I mad. After thinking about it a little while I mixed up some Alumilite dyed it black and filled the hole. The next day I drilled the right hole and it worked perfectly. Thats my 2 cents:rolleyes:
why the heck didn't I think of that. I have done it before when my holes got messed up for one reason or another. guess I was to busy throwing a temper tantrum to use my head.

Top Bottom