Couldnt part with them....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

I sent an order to exotics. I could not part with these tubes!! It was a new design I had come up with Green roses with Blue flowers and green flowers and orange butterflies. I know I know...more flowers but the pattern stopped me in my tracks and I couldnt part with them. I hope you like it as much as I do. Millefiori tubes are on a Venus, loving this kit!! Really sets off the design, IMO. Feedback always welcome, even if its...ewww flowers!!:eek:

1_960-IMG_6975.jpg

1_960-IMG_6978.jpg

Photos taken by Ed Street!!

Last edited:
Toni,
You're blanks are always a pleasure to look at. I am amazed at the designs you are able to put into them. If only I wasn't so chicken to try working with one.....

Toni

Jeff ~ they are super easy. Light sanding, because they are sized to fit, some Novis polish and you are good to go with a CA coating!! Easy Peasy!! promise....

carlmorrell

Toni,

Beautiful. It must be difficult to send off your work. I know how hard it is for me to part with them!

Thanks for sharing, Carl

p.s. When are you going to make some more dragon scales???

PenPal

Toni,
I have heard of taming people congratulations on enlisting Ed to take pics for you a definite plus for mine one of your greatest fans your blanks are outstanding to say the least.
Being almost computer illiterate a recent request on another site to join with you came as a privilige to me still not sure if I pushed the right acceptance buttons.

Kind regards Peter.

Toni

Toni,

Beautiful. It must be difficult to send off your work. I know how hard it is for me to part with them!

Thanks for sharing, Carl

p.s. When are you going to make some more dragon scales???

I put my heart in each and every tube I make, I love making them, thats why its so hard to part but every now and again I make one that I cant part with and this was one of them.

As for the dragon scales, I will show some photos of a new one:wink:

Toni

Toni,
I have heard of taming people congratulations on enlisting Ed to take pics for you a definite plus for mine one of your greatest fans your blanks are outstanding to say the least.
Being almost computer illiterate a recent request on another site to join with you came as a privilige to me still not sure if I pushed the right acceptance buttons.

Kind regards Peter.

Oh Peter such high praises!! Thank you so much!! Please message me the name of the site that asked you to join, I am curious!!

SteveG

I can understand you not wanting to part with those beauties. :):) BUT...business is business. Send 'em to me and I will pay what-ever price you want! I have high limits on my credit cards!:biggrin::eek:
Seriously...BEAUTIFUL, as usual, but these are surely the cream of the crop. Love your work.:good::good:

Steve

Toni

I can understand you not wanting to part with those beauties. :):) BUT...business is business. Send 'em to me and I will pay what-ever price you want! I have high limits on my credit cards!:biggrin::eek:
Seriously...BEAUTIFUL, as usual, but these are surely the cream of the crop. Love your work.:good::good:

Steve

You can purchase them from Exoticblanks.com, thank you for the complement!!

walshjp17

I thought you had hit the high mark with your black roses. These tubes top them. Outstanding!!

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

dtswebb

Beautiful tubes. I've always enjoyed your ability to make the flowers so lifelike and I know that there are folks out there that would be honored to have a pen with your tubes on prominent display.

A big reason to stop over at the Exotic Blanks site is to see what you've recently created.

I see your notes to others - I've just got to break down and try your tubes.

edstreet

Beautiful tubes. I've always enjoyed your ability to make the flowers so lifelike and I know that there are folks out there that would be honored to have a pen with your tubes on prominent display.

A big reason to stop over at the Exotic Blanks site is to see what you've recently created.

I see your notes to others - I've just got to break down and try your tubes.

:) Wait till you see the new shipment of tubes to exotics.

PenPal

Toni,

I dont know how to send pics in pm,s but you can see in this pic with Wilma i am used to georgeous woman and I equate you as having a lovely nature as well. Copy a pic of Wilma and me in 1974 we had been married twenty years then the beard was a few months to support a charity.

Kind regards Peter

Attachments

• DSCF0009-013.jpg
    DSCF0009-013.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 179

edstreet

Anyways ...

For those of you who saw it I took great pains to fix it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Now for the other 2 things.

Attachments

• 960-IMG_7076.jpg
    960-IMG_7076.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 426
  • 960-IMG_7074.jpg
    960-IMG_7074.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 425

Toni

That's Stunning Toni i'm a big fan i have the purple and black a green is now on my list,i also would luv to ad a dragon.:rolleyes::biggrin:

John what a complement!! I am glad you love my work!! A dragon scale, well you will have to shell out some bucks for them, only available as a finished pen:eek:

Dan Hintz

It's the butterflies that impress me the most... symmetric only on one axis, so you can't push/pull too much without distorting their look. The feathered wing edges, etc. All very impressive, and well beyond my perceived skill level.

lyonsacc

Beautiful, as always, Toni.

I think the groups of tiny little white flowers with yellow centers really add to the depth of the pen.

Dave

joefrog

I sent an order to exotics. I could not part with these tubes!! It was a new design I had come up with Green roses with Blue flowers and green flowers and orange butterflies. I know I know...more flowers but the pattern stopped me in my tracks and I couldnt part with them. I hope you like it as much as I do. Millefiori tubes are on a Venus, loving this kit!! Really sets off the design, IMO. Feedback always welcome, even if its...ewww flowers!!:eek:

1_960-IMG_6975.jpg

1_960-IMG_6978.jpg

Photos taken by Ed Street!!

You have won the internet for the day. Those are oustanding!! I'd love to try one sometime, but I'm afraid of HULK SMASH!

Top Bottom