Couldn't NOT share this one

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Randy Simmons

Randy Simmons

I don't frequent this page often, but these are some if my favorites...

These are both 22k jr. Emps in Red Paua Abalone shell.

here are the listings if you're interested:

Abalone pens

Randy

Attachments

• IMGP1970.jpg
    IMGP1970.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 333
  • IMGP1975.jpg
    IMGP1975.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 227
  • IMGP1977.jpg
    IMGP1977.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 275
  • IMGP1979.jpg
    IMGP1979.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 250
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

You should stop by more often and bring some more of your fantastic pens so we all can enjoy.

I am going to go out on the limb here and ask if you do not show because of people like me who are going to ask questions???:) If you care to answer my question would be, from the link you provided it states you made the blanks. How did you cut the material without it being all jagged and broken. I know shell can be very fragile. They look great and they fill the tube exactly

Please do share more of your work with us. These have great color and I am sure will be a good seller. Thanks for showing.

Randy Simmons

You should stop by more often and bring some more of your fantastic pens so we all can enjoy.

I am going to go out on the limb here and ask if you do not show because of people like me who are going to ask questions???:) If you care to answer my question would be, from the link you provided it states you made the blanks. How did you cut the material without it being all jagged and broken. I know shell can be very fragile. They look great and they fill the tube exactly

Please do share more of your work with us. These have great color and I am sure will be a good seller. Thanks for showing.

Sorry if it's misleading... I didn't make these blanks, I got them from classic nib. It is amazing how well they are done. The lighter red one has a bit of glue showing from the tube, but I managed to hide it under the clip. You wouldn't see it unless you knew what you were looking for.

I suppose I will post more often here, now that the work I am doing is usually quality that I like.

Randy

Top Bottom