Couldn't help myself,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CaptG

CaptG

After making 15 rope twist pens today for a special order, I sat down in my office and looked at the clay. It has been over a week without making a girly pen and I just could not help myself. In the distance I thought I could hear Darth Toni laughing... so I made these two to finish the day. All comments welcome.

Attachments

• girly pens 001.jpg
    girly pens 001.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 405
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
Wow.. those are great.. Toni has started the next rave! I need to look around - has someone told how to make those w/o a seam? Thats the one part that blows my mind.

Toni

Oh Gary, Fabulous job!! My favorite is the one ontop. Love the color combo with the ladybirds!! 1 whole week without polymer clay OMG that would be hell for me!!

Smokey7385

Wow.. those are great.. Toni has started the next rave! I need to look around - has someone told how to make those w/o a seam? Thats the one part that blows my mind.

Dean, Toni has explained how she does it in the advanced pen forum. You can do a search there.

PenMan1

Nice work, Gary. 17 pens? I'm doing something wrong! I can't make 10 in a day. But then, I do tend to take a few "beverage" breaks!

Girly pens seem to be the rage, right now, too!

Top Bottom