This could be a tree ornament

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
:biggrin: My first time turning Johnnycnc aluminum blanks . I took the easy route . They came already drilled and reemed . I elected to have them powder coated . Then I put them back on the lathe wet sanded to 12000 MM , then polished with Novus II and Ren. Wax . Thanks John , these were fun . Thanks for looking ! Oh , Rhodium/Blk. Ti Jr. Statesman II RB . I should add that this pen along with a leather case with a zipper and snap , went to Hans Wunch (hewunch) for our PITH swap.

Attachments

• IMG_0494.JPG
    IMG_0494.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0507.JPG
    IMG_0507.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0508.JPG
    IMG_0508.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thank you guys ! Bob , I sent this one out but had to wait til they were shooting red . Otherwise , $125.00 minimum . :eek: I'm thinkin powder coating might be a good sideline . :rolleyes:

Crayman

I love the Craftsman powder coating gun I got on Ebay a couple years ago. I is fun, I tried a 3 color cartridge for the red white and blue contest. Then had to do the pink for Cav. Hopefully will be finished with the kitchen remodel after Christmas so I can again play and make some pens.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I love the Craftsman powder coating gun I got on Ebay a couple years ago. I is fun, I tried a 3 color cartridge for the red white and blue contest. Then had to do the pink for Cav. Hopefully will be finished with the kitchen remodel after Christmas so I can again play and make some pens.
Thanks Craig . May have to look around for one .

Top Bottom