cottonwood jr.gent

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from guts

Status
Not open for further replies.

guts

This came from a stump in my neighbors yard that I've had my eye on for a long time now,I finally ask him what he was going to do with it,burn it he said,me being the helpfull person I am said I'll come cut off for you at ground level if I can have it,done deal and we are both happy:)

2007811202720_100_1063.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ahoiberg

yeah bill, great finish and a very unique piece of cottonwood. i guess those trees are good for something other than making me sneeze afterall. [;)]

neon007

I love that wood! Beautiful pen! Excellent finish also. Would you be interested in trading or selling any of that? Its not very often that I come across a wood that makes me say WOW, but that does. Again beautiful work.

splinter99

Wow!!! Thats a beautifull pen..excellent finish and great photo..I have some cotton wood burl but nothing like that..I would be interested in a couple of pieces of that also if you had any extra..
Great work

IPD_Mrs

The only cottom wood we have done was some stablized from CSA which still had inclusions that had to be filled. We used malachite to fill it and it was a nice pen, but nothing as sweet as the grain on that beauty. If you ever decide you are tired of turning the cotton wood let us know we would love a blank. The Mrs. says with grain like that it's a keeper so that friends and employees can drool.

Mike & Linda

great12b4ever

Wow, GREAT looking wood and pen, well worth being the good neighbor. I would also love to get my hans on one or two of the blanks. I don't want to be greedy, but these would be keepers for me and LOML

Rob

Tuba707

That is a really cool piece of wood. Way to not let it go to waste =)

My grandfather has owned an HVAC business for 55 years - and he calls cottonwood seeds "money" because of their aforementioned ill effects on AC condenser coils [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom