A corny Pen...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TellicoTurning

I haven't posted any pens in quite a while... These are a few blanks that I got in a blank swap on another forum... the first is a cigar done in corn cast in a white polyresin...gold trim, finished with CA. The blank was so easy to turn... you could actually smell the corn was you turned.

The second is a spalted Mango from the same swap... the Pen is a cigar in satin nickle trim, finished in BLO and CA..

Number 3 is a Baron in Chrome from a KOA wood blank... my first time to ever turn KOA... this pen was originally a yellow Box burl that cracked so I took it apart and remade it in KOA.

Number 4 is a slimline that I also had to remake .. this is a sterling trim on a mica swirl called Indian Princess.... This isn't a blank from the swap.. I think it's one my wife picked out.

Attachments

• 33-827.JPG
    33-827.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 225
  • 33-828.JPG
    33-828.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 182
  • 33-829-3.JPG
    33-829-3.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 174
  • 33-822.JPG
    33-822.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 154
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I like the corn pen...but I can be corny at times too...hmmmmmm ok ok ....I will just stop!!! But yes....I find that one striking...almost what my father likes to eat....hot milk and corn in a bowl....gag........................yeackkkk.......but the pen is great!

Top Bottom