Corn Cob Cigar Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Charles_HargenraderJr

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first Corn Cob pen, and I decided a Cigar pen would be the choice of kit. The kit is Copper. I expected to have to "fill in" a lot, but this blank was fairly stable already.
tn_Corn%20Cob%20Cigar%20Pen.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Charles,

I haven't done a corn cob pen in a long time, but your work may make me revisit that decision. I really like the way that the copper sets off the corn cob. Very nice!

I like the Sierra. I find it popular with the ladies that I work with. It is quick and easy, and is a great way to use blank pieces that won't make a full size pen. I will post my last Seirra here in a few minutes.

Jim15

Hi Charles,
I like the Sierra very much. As William said it's quick and easy to do, and I think it's a good looking pen. Also the are reasonably priced and have quite a few plating options.Here is a picture of one.

2007184044_SIERRA%20-%20SNAKEWOOD.jpg
<br />

Originally posted by Charles_HargenraderJr
<br />Thanks to you for the compliments. Jim, how do you like the Sierra kits? I have been pondering the idea of buying some.

very nice cob pen, I, too, will have to get another made. People look so curious when you tell them you make pens and then you tell them you make them from corn cob, or antler. They really dont get it until they see one. Then they say.."what made you think of htis?" I just smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom