Corn Cob

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jgrden

Jgrden

I made a corn cob pen today. It looks soooooo bad :eek: that I am not going to show it. :frown: I priced it lower than any pen I ever made. It still writes like a Cross should however and is its only saving grace. Even the trash can rejected it. threw it back into my lap. So you say, why disgrac the pen making world by even showing it? Because, some little guy will come up with his allowance and want to buy a pen. Who knows, he may get this one for free. :cool::tongue:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Come on John, you know the rules. No pic it never happened, not even a bad pen. Like none of us have ever made a bad pen. Pffffft, lets see it.

Jgrden

Well frick, "rules are rules" so here you are. I must be masochistic to post this thing 'cause I know I am going to get laughed at. Pens - 7-3-10 Corn Cob D-.jpg

Pens - 7-3-10 Corn Cob D-2.jpg

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
My OH MY, it did happen. TY for the pics. Just so you feel better, I'll agree with you my friend. :biggrin:I've done worse, difference is I did not tell anyone. :beat-up:

maxman400

Remember this one it should make you feel better. :wink: LOL. :biggrin:

Attachments

• ugly pen 011.jpg
    ugly pen 011.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 155
  • Pens - 7-3-10 Corn Cob D-2.jpg
    Pens - 7-3-10 Corn Cob D-2.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 112

phillywood

Remember this one it should make you feel better. :wink: LOL. :biggrin:

Max. I'll bet you a guy who is microbiologist will buy that, I have taken microbiology, but can't remebe which one of those viruses or bacterias it looks like, but try to find someone who is dealing with biology and they'll buy it form you.
John, buddy don't feel too bad give it to one of those guys from S, Houston who grwo corn, I am sure to them that pen looks great. And, I'll promise that I will never mentioned it again.:biggrin::eek:

Top Bottom