A Corian Trio

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JD Combs Sr

JD Combs Sr

Needed a turning fix this morning
wink.gif
so I made some pens using counter top Corian cutoffs.

I may have over saturated the color in my photos a little, it is hard to tell the difference in the hardware.

Stats:
Material = Various pieces of Corian
Hardware = Slimline Pens
L = Platinum Plating dressed in a dark Corian, black with traces of other colors (see separate photo)
C = Black Titanium dressed in a very light to almost white Corian
R = WC Gold Plating dressed in a medium tan Corian
I have no idea of the trade names for the Corian colors.

Comments Welcome​

Attachments

• IMG_2389.jpg
    IMG_2389.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_2390.jpg
    IMG_2390.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RMckin5324

Nice pens. I love to turn Corina...............Its kinda weird to be truthful..........lol.:rolleyes:
I've done a few intermixing colors and now am playing with combining it with wood.

JAZNCARR

hey man nice work the color in the middle i think is called Aurora and the color on the right is called Amber Aspen ( its a Staron color but its pretty close to the Corian color).
As for you Rick if your gonna mix wood and Solid surface be sure you use CA and don't shoot it with accelerator let it dry EL Naturale..... or use 2 part epoxy... But Ca is cheaper and works just as great

JD Combs Sr

hey man nice work the color in the middle i think is called Aurora and the color on the right is called Amber Aspen ( its a Staron color but its pretty close to the Corian color)....

Thanks for the Color info I will jot it down and file it for future reference.

Very nice work on all,i also like the grip section on these.

Thanks John, appreciate yours and everyone's compliments. As for the grip, I am probably not the only one that does it in that shape, but I do consider it my signature shape for my Slimlines.

Top Bottom