Corian Euro/Designer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ldb2000

ldb2000

This is a Kitless Euro/Designer pen . It uses 2 7mm tubes and a slimline transmission that I buy in bulk (no kits were harmed during the making of this pen) and some Granite and Black Corian and a Mont Blanc style clip from Elliot at www.penmakers.com that I plated with Black chrome .
This one came out better then I had thought it would , almost looks like a kit pen :biggrin:

1_kitlesseuro.jpg

Shameless plug :bananen_smilies068:
I'm still running the Kitless Challenge in the Advanced pen turning forum , Please go check it out and maybe even contribute your own example of a kitless slimline .

As always , comments welcome

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

This is a Kitless Euro/Designer pen . It uses 2 7mm tubes and a slimline transmission that I buy in bulk (no kits were harmed during the making of this pen) .

As always , comments welcome

You say you can buy the slimline tranny in bulk, where is this place located. Can you buy the refills also. Good for cartridge pens if I can get them. Thanks in advance.

W.Y.

Butch .
You did a wonderful job on that pen.
I got another bunch of corian blanks and I find it a nice material to work with for a change and every one I make seems to get sold right away.
Hopefully some time I will be able to make some as nice as yours.

W.Y.

ldb2000

Thanks Everyone

Thanks for the kind words guys .
I am having such a ball doing these kitless pens , I'm going to try to reproduce most of the major ballpoint kit types with only 7mm tubes and trannies just to see how many can be done . I'm working on the Polaris pen now then I'm going to make a 7mm Cigar pen ... hee hee ...:biggrin: , it's amazing just how versatile the basic slimline really is .
The Corian is great to work with , too bad it can't be threaded directly but there are ways around that limitation .

Top Bottom