Corian Desk Set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rmartin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rmartin

I was asked to make a desk set for a customer's wife. She is a department head of a large bank. This is what I came up with. Sorry for the poor picture quality. It was getting late and I have to deliver this tomorrow.

The base is made from half inch by one inch Corian blocks of Aurora, Mojave, Primrose, and Sandstone. The border is Ruby. The pen is a slimline of Ruby with acents of each color in the base. The components are from PSI.

The customer only knows it is being made from Corian. Do you think he, or more importantly, she will like it?

200782401054_CorianDeskSet.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Rmartin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rmartin

Thanks very much for the comments. I presented the pen today. The guy's wife had been in Atlanta this week taking classes. He thinks this will get him a little something something when she gets home tonight. So I figure, my work is done.

angboy

Originally posted by Rmartin
<br />Thanks very much for the comments. I presented the pen today. The guy's wife had been in Atlanta this week taking classes. He thinks this will get him a little something something when she gets home tonight. So I figure, my work is done.

Yeah, if you accomplish that, I'd say your work is done- you probably don't want to do anymore if you want the guy to buy anything from you in the future. I can just see a sales slogan in your future... "buy one of my pens for your significant other and you won't believe what you'll get in return..." [}:)][}:)]

And by the way, the desk set is very nice! [:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom