Corian Comfort

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ghostrider

ghostrider

Here's a Comfort I did in Ecru Corian. Tried to make the glue line disapear, but it's still there if you look hard enough (it won't show in my pics because they aren't sharp enough). I tried to capture the pens character, but I'm learning on this pen photag stuff.

Any comments and critiques are welcome. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 188
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 148
  • IMAG0108.jpg
    IMAG0108.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 136
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RogerH

Hi David:

I've never done comfort pens, but I like your use of corian. It is one of my favorite materials. I also like the shape you gave the bottom of the barrel. Not too many folks on here do shapes, but I like them. Unfortunately, I've found that they don't sell very well-which is probably why the old hands on here don't make them !

Thx for sharing.

Roger

ghostrider

Hi David:

I've never done comfort pens, but I like your use of corian. It is one of my favorite materials. I also like the shape you gave the bottom of the barrel. Not too many folks on here do shapes, but I like them. Unfortunately, I've found that they don't sell very well-which is probably why the old hands on here don't make them !

Thx for sharing.

Roger
Thanks Roger.

I've got lots of Corian. 1/2", and 3cm.

I like working, but if you like it you should try one of Buzzzz4's graffiti blanks (or anyone who uses Alumilite). They turn like butter and shine real nice.

I normally don't care for shapes on my pens either, preferring to go B2B. However, this pen just seemed to call for that little suggestion towards the nib.

Top Bottom