Corain Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from edicehouse

edicehouse

I am posting this before I look at other people's pens this morning before I lost my nerve, because of how good your pens look!

270600_10150224733033736_686573735_7343069_1588620_n.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MarkD

I think it looks pretty darn good!
The corian almost looks line a nice piece of burl.
Keep making pens and posting your pictures!

navycop

Looks great. As everybody else says "should of used a different background". Maybe use the back of the calculator to hold the pen. Again pen looks good.

edicehouse

Guy came up and asked which pen will I sell him. I had 4 I made on my desk, the first one I made told him is not for sale (it's messed up and cracked), he grabbed the Corain pen.

G1Pens

Great looking pen. No reason to be timid about showing it. Looks to me like you did a great job turning it. It's a nice color of Corian and the kit you used goes with it very well. Keep at it and keep posting pictures.

moke

Nice pen, I think the kit and blank match well together. I might add that it looks like your lens has a smear on it. If you clean it, the photos will be crisper.

Lee K

Guy came up and asked which pen will I sell him. I had 4 I made on my desk, the first one I made told him is not for sale (it's messed up and cracked), he grabbed the Corain pen.
corian comes out pretty nice, doesnt it ....

i just sold my first corian pen yesterday .... actually, the guy ended up buying THREE of my pens!

Its a good thing, ya know!

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
That's a very nice looking pen! I really like that color of corian you've got there. Nice! And congrats on selling one.

oops99

Congrats,

Nice job for a first time with Corian, it can be a monster when you first start, but in time you learn how to handle it. It finishes very well. When you get more comfortable with it
you can do a lot with Corian, mix it with wood, metal, or even different colors of Corian.
Here is an exaple with a wood mix (Just using up some scraps).
Good luck on your pen making.

Tom/oops99

DSCI0390.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom