Copper Sedona in Verdigris II from Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

I got some of these blanks from Dawn after she changed the formulation of the Verdigris Polyresin to add more blue. The new version of Verdigris is the most recent and magical addition to Dawn's Alchemy Series and this as good as the first. I tried several different photos to minimize reflection and give an idea of the various layers of colors, swirls, iridescent and pearl like qualities. These photos do not really do justice to the blank. :rolleyes: I think they turned out a little dark.
Verdigris is a color that comes from the oxidation of copper into green and at times, blue copper salts. (The last sentence would result in my wife kicking me for being a nerd). Anyway, Dawn knows her chemistry! You just have to get her blanks to understand. I hope everyone has a great day and as always, thanks so much for looking.:) Doc

Attachments

• Copper Sedona in Verdigris II_3.jpg
    Copper Sedona in Verdigris II_3.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 227
  • Copper Sedona in Verdigris II_2.jpg
    Copper Sedona in Verdigris II_2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

Doc I really like that blank and the kit is nice too. I haven't personally done a Sedona myself. Great job on the pen overall. I love the colors in the pen good match up with the kit.

shawnmhill

I really like the colors on the blank. You matched it very well to the kit! Great looking pen Doc. Is that an Inlace blank? How was it to turn?

PR_Princess

Very nice job Doc!! The pen looks great, and your fit, finish and photos..what can I say but wow!!!:cool:

Thank you so much for trying these! But do you like the color? Of Version I, II.... or is it back to the ol' mixing pot for me?:confused:

Top Bottom