Copper plated Junior Gent

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jyreene

jyreene

This was a happy accident. I was planning in using the volcanic ash blank anyways but apparently the copper junior gent has a black finial. Wish I could say I made that part too but nope! Didn't even notice until I was assembling!

I did notice that as I was sanding two little voids opened up. I tried saving them with some ca but I still really suck at filling cracks and voids. I ended up using some black acrylic and a cotton swab.

I really like these copper kits. If only the by action came in copper!

C&C welcome.

image-3085555719.jpg

image-3748460427.jpg

image-3407518142.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CrimsonKeel

I got a guy at work who seems to love pens like this. Very nice job.
I know personally i get caught up in making pretty swirls or the coolest woods and then you look at something like this and say man that is smooth

CrimsonKeel

I got a guy at work who seems to love pens like this. Very nice job.
I know personally i get caught up in making pretty swirls or the coolest woods and then you look at something like this and say man that is smooth

jyreene

Nice pen Ty. Do you wet sand? Until I started wet sanding I didn't know what a nice finish was.

Mike, I do wet sand. Not everything but I did this one. The sorts time was at dusk and I thought I had enough light. Boy was I wrong. Full daylight it looked like the blank had gotten in a fight with the skew! I took it easier this time and made sure to move the light closer so I could actually see. Still not perfect but it is acceptable now.

Top Bottom