Copper Dip pen with Ink well

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from winpooh498

winpooh498

This is a clear and super copper Pr blank. Dip pen with a speed ball writing tip. The Ink well has a notch in the top to hold the pen. Thanks for looking and commenting!

y1-1.jpg

y2-1.jpg

y3-1.jpg

y4-1.jpg

y5-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

Dawn you have found you calling. You are the dip lady, err, I mean dip pen lady! Great job even surpassing you previous great ones!

winpooh498

Thanks for the comments! This set is actually getting shipped out tomorrow to another pen turner as a gift, I hope he enjoys it.

Yes, I did do this cast, I wish the pictures show the colors better. They really are a lot brighter.

bitshird

That is so cool, I don't know where you draw your inspiration from, but I'd sure like to go there, it's beautiful set Dawn, the PR is outstanding, and the turning is super

jdoug5170

Dawn, beautiful set. I'd be proud to have that in my collection! Lucky person!

Can you address how you cast the well. I know there was discussion on how to make a mold so that you did not use so much resin.

Doug

winpooh498

Dawn, beautiful set. I'd be proud to have that in my collection! Lucky person!

Can you address how you cast the well. I know there was discussion on how to make a mold so that you did not use so much resin.

Doug

No, I don't have a mold yet, and the mold that is being designed will actually be quite a bit smaller. I cast this one in plastic cup, with about 22 oz of resin. I made this well bigger then the first one and there was very little waste. You have asked for a tutorial and it is written, and I took pictures as I turned this set. So it will be done soon.

Thanks for all the comments.

Top Bottom